PRE-SOWING SAPLING TREATMENT:
5% BIOHUMAX® water solution. The root is soaked in the solution and is kept in it for 24 hours. The solution is applied at a dosage of 10 liters per 100 roots. The roots must be sown immediately after being taken out of the solution. The remaining solution can be used for feeding up of the newly-sown saplings.
FERTILIZATION OF THE PLANTS AFTER SOWING IN THE FIELD:
1st soil fertilization (watering):
1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 100 liters per 1000 sq. m. within 14 days after sowing – when planting new saplings; 1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 100 liters per 1000 sq. m. for the already sown plants in the period of October – November.
2nd soil fertilization (watering):
1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 100 liters per 1000 sq. m. within 14 days after sowing – when planting new saplings; 1% BIOHUMAX
1st leaf fertilization (spraying):
When the young sprouts are 10 – 15 cm long, at a dosage of 1% BIOHUMAX®solution.
2nd leaf fertilization (spraying):
Before full blossoming at a dosage of 1% BIOHUMAX® solution.
3rd leaf fertilization (spraying):
At the stage of ripening of the grape at a dosage of 1% BIOHUMAX® solution recommended up to 2 ml of BIOHUMAX® per chunk.
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS (IF POSSIBLE OR REQUIRED):
Additional early spring leaf fertilization (spraying) of the bark is recommended at a dosage of 2% BIOHUMAX® water solution in the period of February - March.
VISUAL EFFECT OF FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
The treatment with BIOHUMAX® results in: higher percentage of transplanting – up to 100% (for the newly-sown plants); absolute increase of the root biomass of the treated plants; increase of the ability of winter survival and adaptation to stress conditions; higher resistance to diseases; darkening of the pigmentation of the leaves and longer storage period of the grapes after gathering.
ECONOMICAL PARAMETERS OF FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
Fertilization of the viticulture with BIOHUMAX® is a 100% alternative to the mineral soil fertilization. The required annual fertilization rate of BIOHUMAX® per 1000 sq. m. with vines in compliance with all manufacturer recommendations is up to 2.3 liters. In comparison with the following mineral soil fertilization rates: nitrogen – 12 – 15 kg, phosphorous – 5 -7 kg, potassium – 3 -6 kg per 1000 sq. m and the cost of the mineral fertilizers (according to the price of the product, transport costs, etc.) it is calculated that the application of BIOHUMAX® leads to economy of up to 8 – 12% per 1000 sq. m.
RESULTS FROM THE FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
- Improves the water retention of the soil;
- Provides conditions for better aeration of the soil;
- Reduces the wind and water erosion of the soil;
- Improves the structure of the soil and makes it crumbly;
- Improves the fragrance and taste of the grape;
- Shortens the period to the ripening of the grape by 10 – 15 days;
- Prevents the plants from taking in heavy metals and radionuclide;
- Increases the sugar content in the grapes up to 2%;
- Increases the ability of the plants to recover from diseases and improves their immune system;
- Decreases the content of nitrates in the ripe grapes up to 50%;
- Increases up to 50% the fermentation of the grapes caused by the decomposed humine and fulvine acids contained in BIOHUMAX® during fast metabolism;
- Improves the utilization of the nutritious substances in the plants;
- Increases the pigmentation of the leaves and fruit providing better sale quality;
- Stimulates the growth of the root system;
- Increases the growth of the stem, the sprouts and the leaves of the trees;
- Increases the storage period of the grapes by 1 -3 days;
- Increases the crop yields up to 25%;
- Controls the agents of some fungus and viral diseases.