PRE-SOWING SAPLING TREATMENT:
5% BIOHUMAX® water solution. The root is soaked in the solution and is kept in it for 24 hours. The solution is applied at a dosage of 10 liters per 100 roots. The roots must be sown not later than 24 hours after being taken out of the solution. The remaining solution can be used for feeding up of the newly-sown saplings.
FERTILIZATION OF THE PLANTS AFTER SOWING IN THE FIELD:
1st soil fertilization (watering):
1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 100 liters per 1000 sq. m. within 14 days after sowing – when planting new saplings; 1% BIOHUMAXwater solution at a watering rate of 100 liters per 1000 sq. m. for the already sown plants in the period of October – November.
2nd soil fertilization (watering):
1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 100 liters per 1000 sq. m. at the beginning of the fast spring vegetation.
1st leaf fertilization (spraying):
When the young sprouts are 10 – 15 cm long, at a dosage of 1% BIOHUMAX® solution.
2nd leaf fertilization (spraying):
Before full blossoming at a dosage of 1% BIOHUMAX® solution.
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS (IF POSSIBLE OR REQUIRED):
Additional early spring leaf fertilization (spraying) through the bark is recommended at a dosage of 2% BIOHUMAX® water solution during the period of February – March.
VISUAL EFFECT OF FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
The treatment with BIOHUMAX® results in: higher percentage of transplanting – up to 100% (for the newly-sown plants); absolute increase of the root biomass of the treated plants; increase of the ability of winter survival and adaptation to stress conditions; higher resistance to diseases; darkening in the pigmentation of the leaves and the blossom; better technical characteristics of the extracted oil.
ECONOMICAL PARAMETERS OF FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
Fertilization of the rose plants with BIOHUMAX® is a 100% alternative to the mineral soil fertilization. The required fertilization rate of BIOHUMAX® per 1000 sq. m. in compliance with all manufacturer recommendations is up to 2.3 liters.
RESULTS FROM THE FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
- Improves the water retention of the soil;
- Provides conditions for better aeration of the soil;
- Reduces the wind and water erosion of the soil;
- Improves the structure of the soil and makes it crumbly;
- Improves the blossom fragrance;
- Shortens the period to the stage of full blossoming by 3 – 5 days;
- Prevents the plants from taking in heavy metals and radionuclide;
- Increases the content of dry substances in the blossom;
- Increases the ability of the plants to recover from diseases and improves their immune system;
- Increases the fermentation of the blossom caused by the decomposed humine and fulvine acids contained in BIOHUMAX®during fast metabolism;
- Improves the utilization of the nutritious substances in the plants;
- Increases the pigmentation of the leaves and blossoms;
- Stimulates the growth of the root system;
- Increases the growth of the sprouts and the leaves of the rose plants;
- Increases the blossom yield to absolute amount of 25%;
- Controls the agents of some fungus and viral diseases.