Leguminous plants – peanuts, peas, beans, rice, soya, cotton
PRE-SOWING SEED TREATMENT:
2% BIOHUMAX® water solution with permissible content of water up to 4 liters per 100 kg of seeds. The treatment is performed by facilities for disinfection.
1st leaf fertilization (spraying):
At the stage of 2nd – 3rd leaf of the plant at a dosage of 100 ml per 1000 sq. m.
2nd leaf fertilization (spraying):
At the stage before full blossoming at a dosage of 100 ml per 1000 sq. m.
Late spring leaf fertilization (spraying) is recommended 20 to 25 days after the 2nd leaf fertilization (spraying) at a dosage of 100 ml per 1000 sq. m.
VISUAL EFFECT OF FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
The seed treatment results in: intensive and harmonious growth of the root system.
After the 1st leaf fertilization – fast growth of the root system, stalk and leaves, darkening of the pigmentation of the leaves.
After the 2nd leaf fertilization - the fruit-bearing stalks multiply, the number of the female blossoms increases, the amount of the buds and the size of the pods also increases.
RESULTS FROM THE TREATMENT:
- Controls (up to 100%) the development of grey decay, septoriosis, pyricularis in the rice, gommosis bacteria in the cotton;
- Increases the crop yield of the peanuts up to 30%, of the beans up to 12%, of the soya up to 30%, of the cotton up to 15%, of the peas up to 30%;
- Increases the content of dry substances in the leguminous plants as well as their weight in liters per hectare;
- Decreases the need for mineral fertilizers up to 50%;
- Stimulates the immune system of the plants and after the proper treatment the mass for cultivation is sound and not infected.