Trees – deciduous and coniferous
PRE-SOWING ROOT TREATMENT:
5% BIOHUMAX® water solution. The root is soaked in the solution and is kept in it for 24 hours. The roots must be sown immediately after being taken out of the solution. The remaining solution can be used for feeding up of the roots of the newly-sown saplings.
FERTILIZATION OF THE PLANTS:
1st soil fertilization (watering):
1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 3 - 5 liters per plant within 14 days after sowing and 1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 150 – 300 liters per 1000 sq. m. for the already sown plants in March.
2nd soil fertilization (watering):
1% BIOHUMAX® water solution at a watering rate of 3 - 5 liters per plant during the fast spring vegetation.
1st leaf fertilization (spraying):
When the young sprouts are 20 – 25 cm long, at a dosage of 1% BIOHUMAX® solution.
2nd leaf fertilization (spraying):
Before full blossoming at a dosage of 1% BIOHUMAX® solution.
ADDITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS (IF POSSIBLE OR REQUIRED):
Additional winter leaf fertilization (spraying) through the bark is recommended at a dosage of 2% BIOHUMAX® water solution during February.
Sticking material should be used during the leaf treatment of coniferous trees.
VISUAL EFFECT OF FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
The treatment with BIOHUMAX® results in: higher percentage of transplanting – up to 100% (for the newly-sown plants); absolute increase of the root biomass of the treated plants; increase of the ability of winter survival and adaptation to stress conditions; higher resistance to diseases; darkening of the pigmentation of the leaves.
ECONOMICAL PARAMETERS OF FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
Fertilization of the trees with BIOHUMAX® is a 100% alternative to the mineral soil fertilization. The required annual fertilization rate of BIOHUMAX® per 1000 sq. m. with fruit trees in compliance with all manufacturer recommendations is up to 2.3 liters. In comparison with the following mineral soil fertilization rates: nitrogen – 12 – 15 kg, phosphorous – 5 -7 kg, potassium – 3 -6 kg per 1000 sq. m and the cost of the mineral fertilizers (according to the price of the product, transport costs, etc.) it is calculated that the application of BIOHUMAX® leads to economy of up to 8 – 12% per 1000 sq. m.
RESULTS FROM THE FERTILIZATION WITH BIOHUMAX®:
- Improves the water retention of the soil;
- Provides conditions for better aeration of the soil;
- Reduces the wind and water erosion of the soil;
- Improves the structure of the soil;
- Prevents the plants from taking in heavy metals and radionuclide;
- Increases the ability of the plants to recover from diseases and improves their immune system;
- Improves the utilization of the nutritious substances in the plants;
- Increases the pigmentation of the leaves and fruit;
- Stimulates the growth of the root system;
- Increases the growth of the stem, the sprouts and the leaves of the trees;
- Controls the agents of some fungus and viral diseases.